Pages

Friday, 26 March 2010

Am I speaking in Chinese?

I may as well be when it comes to transcribing my shorthand back into longhand after my painstaking exam yesterday!

Remembering back to my first shorthand lessonat uni..and hearing the words by Kazza Ballam, "Don't worry it'll all make sense in six months time!" unfortunately has not been the case. In fact, after my epic fail, after coughing in the first three seconds during the exam and therefore missing at least 6 words, put me in a real good sted of passing..
Sure
97%, therefore means only 6 mistakes. I should have just got up and walked out after the first three seconds then..

I don't know, it just seems it's gunna be one of those things you either love or hate.. for me, it's a definate love to hate it.
After sitting and listening to Dawn's dictations for the last six months and trying my hardest to keep up with her monotone voice at 60 words a minute..I still, am incapable of writing this 'TEELINE for journalists'...You may as well hand me a page full of hyroglifics...

Okay rant over.. until my retake.. where a huge majority of my annoying course mates will be celebrating their achievement of passing 80 words a bloody minute..when im still stuck on 60! 60 seconds per word? Then I may be okay? :)

Nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment