Pages

Saturday, 21 August 2010

'Postive Puffs'

OH hello. So I read back my last blog and it seemed a lil depressing-definitely not me.
Strangely I'm feeling a little bit better about next week's exams even though its closer to it!? Probably because I've never done so much revision in my life!-I feel more like a law student than a journalism right now, buttt it's literally 'all or nothing' so if this isn't enough I guess it wasn't for me?
Still, as my boyfriend likes to put it- 'positive puffs'


James came down to save my sanity! It was a lovely few days. We always pack alot in when he comes down for his pompey holidays- and I was spoilt rotten with a gorgeous new dress for my birthday!

An evening drink down Old Portsmouth ended up meaning we saw the classic car parade which my dad's mate drives in (didn't get to race in the beastly mustang this time though :( booo)





Fun at the fair, giggles on the waltz' and losing triumphantly at the arcades.
Topped off by finding ourselves a new friend....




Derek The Dinosaur :)


...I love how I can be totally myself around James and that we find the most ridiculously unfunny things equally as funny. I'm a lucky girly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment