Pages

Friday, 14 May 2010

homeSWEEThome

Didn't sleep well last night...Distractions,Housemates,Revision,Exam stress all seem to be making me pretty restless.

After sitting for hours on my own last night while the house mates were out partying and after some deep reflection, I made the impulse decision to go home tommorow. I'm a little saddened to say that as it seems home is where my heart is. I say saddened because doing what I'm doing has always been an ambition, a dream for me. Yet it feels sometimes that I've left something behind me and with every little step, I take a huge one back...

I do really miss my family and friends, uni is still feeling a little superficial to me. Hopefully with some time to myself, space and quiet, I'll get this revision done and actually pass an exam. Maybe then I will feel less emotional about living here.

Plus it will really will be a surprise visit this time for mums birthday..xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment