Pages

Thursday, 13 May 2010

.......Just an ordinary rubbish day :).......


So a day jam packed of revision, ended up to be one of those pretty pointless ideas, where instead everything you normally try to avoid ends up surprisingly much more appealing...

My house mate Hanna and I, decided to take a trip to Asda, which is muuuch more exciting for us living out in bloody bosvegas, than those that can literally skip there, in the luxury of halls..What started off as "sticking to the list" didn't last too long which resulted in an impossible venture home, (after being served by THE MOST PAINSTAKING TILL MAN) unless we taxied it!

So that we did, after trecking over to the taxi rank after succesfully tripping down the walky escalator with a trolly full of bags and a wonky wheel!
Trying to heave a trolly, even between the two of us, up a curb seemed to be a hilarious accomplishment and also gained us a few looks...But the taxi man found it quite amusing and even hand delivered our shopping to the door. GENT!

With fresh smelling sheets, Chores next...I admit the bathroom has been pretty neglected, so I thought i'd give it a sparkle..YUK! same with the kitchen, yet again me and hanna seemed to find it a huuuge ordeal to change the bin, and in her words "the kitchen smells like actual Poo!"...Glad it wasn't my turn on the rota! :)



So all in all..a pretty pointless day, but never the less, venturing out of Boscombe with Hanna is never without its giggles...I think I've come to conclude we pretty much fit in with the WEIRDOS that live here now.

K!!! enough, i will revise these terrifying key terms for Local Government.
Soooooo long gay boy

No comments:

Post a Comment