I got told today that a feature article I wrote is the best piece I've written so far for the features department. CHUFFED!
Looking forward to tomorrow night! The college lot are are going to Tiger for a lil' reunion!! and I can wear my new heels!!-Plus see my long lost 'best friend' ...Seems living in Bournemouth together didn't turn out as we both planned in the days of college.. It's odd how things change in such little time! But no doubt as soon as I see him, it'll be back to Tina and Chunks!!
I've also gotta pretty good weekend planned. James is coming down FINALLY!-It's weird not having his company pretty much everyday. A phone call isn't the same, its only been two weeks and I'm really missing him- obsessive freak!
Ive persuaded him to see Shrek in 3D! yaay...We're off shopping to Southampton on Sunday, but I should really stay away from Hollister..When the girls go we usually don't get much shopping done, it's a little distracting!!
"Hi can I help you find something?"...Errmm :O I think I just found it, where's the till?...
But no its okay 'cos this time I have my own hottie to stare at :D
I really want to go to London! Talking about shopping makes me wana hit the lil quirky markets in Carnaby St and Portobello Road..
“The great thing about London is that it lives and breathes fashion. The street is still the best way to get a snapshot of London style.”-Todd Lynn
There's this really cute vintage stall in Marlybone! I wish we had more places like this in Portsmouth..Everyone wears the same Highstreet stuff around here!
I really wish I could find my fringed suede bag. That really would be vintage. Well kind of, if wearing it when you were 11 and regretting possibly selling it at car boot is vintage?

Paris Vogue-Gorgeous!
Whilst I'm in the really wishing and really wanting mood..I could really do with a hammock..preferably a double one!! Hmmmm :)
No comments:
Post a Comment