Pages

Sunday, 11 July 2010

Without Meaning

I'm a huge Gaga fan. Her music is amazing and she dares to venture the music industry with the extreme. But her new controversial video "Ale Jandro" takes it to a whole new level.
No wonder it's drawn fiery sparks from critics...Since when did it become acceptable for a girl who grew up in a strict catholic background to flaunt a homoerotic nine minute video-it's just a bit ridiculous.

Gaga has slammed back critics with calling it a 'celebration of her gay fan base'
I'm sorry but cavorting with half-naked men, reminiscent of Madonna’s “Vogue" and sucking on rosary beads in one scene, dressed as a nun, to me, is just taking it a step over the line.


As much as I dislike Katy Perry and she's the last person who deserves to criticise, her twitter comment slating the artist was fair. Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment